- F. Baccari, C. Gogolin, P. Wittek, A. Acín. Verification of Quantum Optimizers. arXiv:1808.01275, 2018.
- P. Bruza, P. Wittek. Probabilistic programs for investigating contextuality in human information processing. To Appear in Proceedings of QI-18, 11th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, 2018.
- M. Fingerhuth, T. Babej, P. Wittek. Open source software in quantum computing. PLOS ONE, 13:e0208561, 2018.
- P. Huembeli, A. Dauphin, P. Wittek. Identifying Quantum Phase Transitions with Adversarial Neural Networks. Physical Review B, 97:134109, 2018.
- I.S. Lim, P. Wittek. Satisfied-defect, unsatisfied-cooperate: An evolutionary dynamics of cooperation led by aspiration. Physical Review E, 98:062113, 2018.
- Z. Zhao, A. Pozas-Kerstjens, P. Rebentrost, P. Wittek. Bayesian Deep Learning on a Quantum Computer. arXiv:1806.11463, 2018.
- F. Baccari, D. Cavalcanti, P. Wittek, and A. Acín. Efficient device-independent entanglement detection for multipartite systems. Physical Review X, 7:021042, 2017.
- J. Biamonte, P. Wittek, N. Pancotti, P. Rebentrost, N. Wiebe, and S. Lloyd. Quantum Machine Learning. Nature, 549, 195-202, 2017.
- L. Calderaro, A. L. Fetter, P. Massignan, and P. Wittek. Vortex dynamics in coherently coupled Bose-Einstein condensates. Physical Review A, 95:023605, 2017.
- F. J. Curchod, M. Johansson, R. Augusiak, M. J. Hoban, P. Wittek, and A. Acín. Unbounded randomness certification using sequences of measurements. Physical Review A, 95:020102, 2017.
- F. J. Curchod, M. Johansson, R. Augusiak, M. J. Hoban, P. Wittek, and A. Acín. Entangled systems are unbounded sources of nonlocal correlations and of certified random numbers. To appear in Proceedings of TQC-17, Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography, 2017.
- I.S. Lim, P. Wittek. Anchored Network Users: Stochastic Evolutionary Dynamics of Cognitive Radio Network Selection. arXiv:1712.07552, 2017.
- D. Liu, S.J. Ran, P. Wittek, C. Peng, R. Blázquez García, G. Su, M. Lewenstein. Machine Learning by Two-Dimensional Hierarchical Tensor Networks: A Quantum Information Theoretic Perspective on Deep Architectures. arXiv:1710.04833, 2017.
- A. Monràs, G. Sentís, and P. Wittek. Inductive supervised quantum learning. Physical Review Letters, 118:190503, 2017.
- M. Oszmaniec, L. Guerini, P. Wittek, and A. Acín. Simulation of positive-operator-valued measures with projective measurements. Physical Review Letters, 119:190501, 2017.
- P. Palittapongarnpim, P. Wittek, E. Zahedinejad, S. Vedaie, and B. C. Sanders. Learning in Quantum Control: High-Dimensional Global Optimization for Noisy Quantum Dynamics. Neurocomputing, 268, 116-126, 2017.
- P. Palittapongarnpim, P. Wittek, and B. C. Sanders. Robustness of Learning-Assisted Adaptive Quantum-Enhanced Metrology in the Presence of Noise. Proceedings of SMC-17, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Special Session on Topics in Quantum Machine Learning, pages 295--299, 2017.
- A. Salavrakos, R. Augusiak, J. Tura, P. Wittek, A. Acín, and S. Pironio. Bell Inequalities Tailored to Maximally Entangled States. Physical Review Letters, 119: 040402, 2017.
- P. Wittek, S. C. Gao, I. S. Lim, and L. Zhao. Somoclu: An efficient parallel library for self-organizing maps. Journal of Statistical Software, 78(9), 1-21, 2017.
- P. Wittek and C. Gogolin. Quantum Enhanced Inference in Markov Logic Networks. Scientific Reports, 7:45672, 2017.
- A. Acín, S. Pironio, T. Vértesi, and P. Wittek. Optimal randomness certification from one entangled bit. Physical Review A, 93:040102, 2016.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, K. Konstantinidis, S. Papadopoulos, and E. Kontopoulos. A Physical Metaphor to Study Semantic Drift. Proceedings of SuCCESS-16, 1st International Workshop on Semantic Change & Evolving Semantics, 1695, September 2016.
- S. C. Gao, P. Wittek, L. Zhao, and W. J. Jiang. Data-driven estimation of blood pressure using photoplethysmographic signals. Proceedings of EMBC-16, 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, pages 766--769, August 2016.
- E. Kontopoulos, T. Moysiadis, M. Tsagiopoulou, S. Darányi, P. Wittek, N. Papakonstantinou, S. Ntoufa, G. Meditskos, I. Kompatsiaris, and K. Stamatopoulos. Studying the Cohesion Evolution of Genes Related to Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Using Semantic Similarity in Gene Ontology and Self-Organizing Maps. Proceedings of SWAT4LS-16, 9th Semantic Web Applications and Tools for Life Sciences Workshop, 1795, December 2016.
- A. Meroño Peñuela, P. Wittek, and S. Darányi. Visualizing the Drift of Linked Open Data Using Self-Organizing Maps. Proceedings of Drift-a-LOD Workshop at the 20th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, 1799, pages 42--49, November 2016.
- P. Palittapongarnpim, P. Wittek, and B. C. Sanders. Single-shot Adaptive Measurement for Quantum-enhanced Metrology. In Proceedings of Quantum Communications and Quantum Imaging XIV conference at SPIE Optics + Photonics, pages 99800H-99800H-11, September 2016.
- P. Palittapongarnpim, P. Wittek, and B. C. Sanders. Controlling adaptive quantum phase estimation with scalable reinforcement learning. In Proceedings of ESANN-16, 24th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning, pages 327--332, April 2016.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, and G. Nelhans. Ruling Out Static Latent Homophily in Citation Networks. Scientometrics, 110(2):765--777, 2016.
- P. Wittek, Y. H. Liu, S. Darányi, T. Gedeon, and I. S. Lim. Risk and Ambiguity in Information Seeking: Eye Gaze Patterns Reveal Contextual Behaviour in Dealing with Uncertainty. Frontiers in Psychology, 7, 1790, 2016.
- S. Darányi and P. Wittek. Conceptual machinery of the mythopoetic mind: Attis, a case study. Proceedings of QI-15, 9th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, pages 195--2006, July 2015.
- I. S. Lim, P. Wittek, and J. Parkinson. On the origin of risk sensitivity: the energy budget rule revisited. Animal Behaviour, 110:69--77, 2015.
- S. A. Najim, I. S. Lim, P. Wittek, and M. Jones. FSPE: Visualisation of hyperspectral imagery using faithful stochastic proximity embedding. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 12(1):18--22, 2015.
- P. Wittek. Algorithm 950: Ncpol2sdpa---Sparse semidefinite programming relaxations for polynomial optimization problems of noncommuting variables. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, 41(3):21, 2015.
- P. Wittek and L. Calderaro. Extended computational kernels in a massively parallel implementation of the Trotter-Suzuki approximation. Computer Physics Communications, 197:339--340, 2015.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, E. Kontopoulos, T. Moysiadis and I. Kompatsiaris. Monitoring term drift based on semantic consistency in an evolving vector field. Proceedings of IJCNN-15, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, 2015.
- W. J. Jiang, S. C. Gao, P. Wittek, and L. Zhao. Real-time heart rate detection from facial video recording on a smart phone using Kalman filters. In Proceedings of HealthCom-14, 16th IEEE International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services, October 2014.
- W. J. Jiang, P. Wittek, L. Zhao, and S. C. Gao. Adaptive thresholding with inverted triangular area for real-time detection of the heart rate from photoplethysmogram traces on a smartphone. In Proceedings of EMBC-14, 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, pages 3212--3215, August 2014.
- P. Wittek. Quantum Machine Learning: What Quantum Computing Means to Data Mining. Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, August 2014.
- P. Wittek. Transduction and active learning in the quantum learning of unitary transformations. In Poster Session at AQIS-14, 14th Asian Quantum Information Science Conference, August 2014.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, and Y.H. Lin. A vector field approach to lexical semantics. In Proceedings of QI-14, 8th International Conference on Quantum Interaction, pages 78--92, June 2014.
- S. Darányi and P. Wittek. Demonstrating conceptual dynamics in an evolving text collection. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 64(12):2564--2572, 2013.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, and K. Kitto. The Sphynx's new riddle: How to relate the canonical formula of myth to quantum interaction. In Proceedings of QI-13, 7th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, pages 47--58, July 2013.
- P. Wittek. High-performance dynamic quantum clustering on graphics processors. Journal of Computational Physics, 233:262--271, January 2013.
- P. Wittek. Two-way incremental seriation in the temporal domain with three-dimensional visualization: Making sense of evolving high-dimensional data sets. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 66:193--201, 2013.
- P. Wittek and F.M. Cucchietti. A second-order distributed Trotter-Suzuki solver with a hybrid CPU-GPU kernel. Computer Physics Communications, 184:1165--1171, 2013.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Accelerating text mining workloads in a MapReduce-based distributed GPU environment. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 73(2):198--206, February 2013.
- P. Wittek, B. Koopman, G. Zuccon, and S Darányi. Combining word semantics within complex Hilbert space for information retrieval. In Proceedings of QI-13, 7th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, pages 160--171, July 2013.
- P. Wittek, I. K. Lim, and X. Rubio-Campillo. Quantum probabilistic description of dealing with risk and ambiguity in foraging decisions. In Proceedings of QI-13, 7th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, pages 296--307, July 2013.
- P. Wittek and X. Rubio-Campillo. Social simulations accelerated: Large-scale agent-based modeling on a GPU cluster. In Poster session at GTC-13, GPU Technology Conference, March 2013.
- S. Darányi and P. Wittek. Connecting the dots: Mass, energy, word meaning, and particle-wave duality. In Proceedings of QI-12, 6th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, pages 207--217, June 2012.
- S. Darányi and P. Wittek. The gravity of meaning: Physics as a metaphor to model semantic changes. In Proceedings of SLTC-12, 4th Swedish Language Technology Conference, pages 18--19, October 2012.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, and M. Dobreva. Using wavelet analysis for text categorization in digital libraries: a first experiment with Strathprints. International Journal on Digital Libraries, 12(1):3--12, July 2012.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, and L. Forró. Toward sequencing “narrative DNA": Tale types, motif strings and memetic pathways. In Proceedings of CMN-12, 3rd Workshop on Computational Models of Narrative in conjunction with the 8th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, pages 2--10, May 2012.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. A GPU-accelerated algorithm for self-organizing maps in a distributed environment. In Proceedings of ESANN-12, 20th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning, pages 609--614, April 2012.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Digital preservation in grids and clouds: A middleware approach. Journal of Grid Computing, 10(1):133--149, June 2012.
- P. Wittek and X. Rubio-Campillo. Military reconstructive simulation in the cloud to aid battlefield excavations. In Proceedings of CloudCom-12, 4th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, pages 869--874, December 2012.
- P. Wittek and X. Rubio-Campillo. Scalable agent-based modelling with cloud HPC resources for social simulations. In Proceedings of CloudCom-12, 4th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, pages 355--362, December 2012.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Leveraging on high-performance computing and cloud technologies in digital libraries: A case study. In Proceedings of HPCCloud-11, Workshop on Integration and Application of Cloud Computing to High Performance Computing, pages 606--611, December 2011.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Spectral composition of semantic spaces. In Proceedings of QI-11, 5th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, June 2011.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Introducing scalable quantum approaches in language representation. In Proceedings of QI-11, 5th International Quantum Interaction Symposium, June 2011.
- P. Wittek, T. Jacquin, H. Déjean, J-P. Chanod, and S. Darányi. Xml processing in the cloud: Large-scale digital preservation in small institutions. In Proceedings of DataCloud-11, 1st International Workshop on Data Intensive Computing in the Clouds in conjunction with the 25th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Computing Symposium, May 2011.
- P. Wittek and W. Ravenek. Supporting the exploration of a corpus of 17th-century scholarly correspondences by topic modeling. In Proceedings of SDH-11, Supporting Digital Humanities: Answering the Unaskable, November 2011.
- P. Wittek and C. L. Tan. Compactly supported basis functions as support vector kernels for classification. Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 33(10):2039 --2050, October 2011.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, and M. Dobreva. Position paper: Adding a 5m layer to the 5s model of digital libraries. In Proceedings of DLID-ICADL-10, Digital Libraries for International Development in conjunction with International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries, page 3, June 2010.
- S. Darányi, P. Wittek, and M. Dobreva. Toward a 5M model of digital libraries. In Proceedings of DLID-ICADL-10, Digital Libraries for International Development in conjunction with International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries, pages 4--11, June 2010.
- P. Wittek. Compactly supported basis functions as support vector kernels: Capturing feature interdependence in the embedding space. PhD thesis, Department of Computer Science, National University of Singapore, April 2010.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, and M. Dobreva. Matching evolving Hilbert spaces and language for semantic access to digital libraries. In Proceedings of ICADL-10, 12th International Conference on Asia-Pacific Digital Libraries, pages 262--263, June 2010.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, and C. L. Tan. Improving text classification by a sense spectrum approach to term expansion. In Proceedings of CoNLL-09, 13th Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning, pages 183--191, June 2009.
- P. Wittek, S. Darányi, and C. L. Tan. An ordering of terms based on semantic relatedness. In H. Bunt, editor, Proceedings of IWCS-09, 8th International Conference on Computational Semantics, pages 235--247, January 2009.
- P. Wittek and C. L. Tan. A kernel-based feature weighting for text classification. In Proceedings of IJCNN-09, IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pages 3373--3379, June 2009.
- S. Darányi and P. Wittek. On information, meaning, space and geometry. In P. Turner, E. Davenport, and S. Turner, editors, Exploration of Space, Technology and Spatiality: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, pages 214--225. Idea Group Publishing, Hershey, PA, USA, 2008.
- P. Wittek and S. Darányi. Representing word semantics for IR by continuous functions. In S. Dominich and F. Kiss, editors, Studies in Theory of Information Retrieval. Proceedings of ICTIR-07, 1st International Conference of the Theory of Information Retrieval, pages 149--155, October 2007.